Major Public Works Projects Updates
Return to full list >>
Project Update, as of June 27
- Northfax (Fairfax Boulevard at Chain Bridge Road intersection) — Detour is expected to end in the autumn, and the project will be completed in winter 2018.
- Kamp Washington Intersection Improvements — Scheduled for completion in August.
- Fairfax Boulevard at Oak Street – scheduled for completion in August.
- Old Town Fairfax Sidewalk Improvements – Sidewalk repairs scheduled for completion July 1; curb ramps are expected to be completed by late summer.
- Burke Station Road Sidewalk and Storm Drainage Improvements – Scheduled to begin this summer, with the expected completion date of summer 2018.
- Chain Bridge Rd at Rust Curve Sidewalk Improvements – Scheduled to begin in spring 2018, with the expected completion date of summer 2019.
- Roberts Road Sidewalk Improvements – Scheduled to begin in spring 2018, with the expected completion date of summer 2019.
Click here to visit the Public Works Current Projects page, which has additional information about many of these projects..