General Information and Highlights
Saturday, October 14, 2017
10am-8:30 pm (Vendors end at 5pm and carnival ends at 8pm)
Old Town Fairfax
3999 University Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
- Admission – FREE
- There are fees associated with amusement rides and children’s activities.
- University Drive & Main Street
- Food Courts
- Food Court 1 & Beer Garden – University Drive & Sager Avenue
- Food Court 2 – University Drive next to SunTrust Bank parking lot
- Beer Gardens
- Main Stage – University Drive & South Street
- Old Town Square Stage- University Drive & North Street
- University Drive & Sager Avenue - Beer Garden
- Parks & Recreation Tent location – Space #118, University Drive & South Street
- Special accommodation request
- Please call 703/385-7949 one week prior to the event.
- Pets are kindly discouraged at the festival.
- Handicapped parking is located at:
- Old Town Village Parking Garage (Chain Bridge Road)
- City Hall (10455 Armstrong Street, access via Chain Bridge Road)
Additional parking is located at:
- The Judicial Center Parking garage B on Page Avenue.
- Old Town Village parking garage (Chain Bridge Road between Whitehead and North Street)
- First Aid station is located at:
- Entrance to Old Town Hall, space #256
- Fire House #3 - University Drive
- Further details
Call 703/385-7858, Parks & Recreation office