This is a Working Document
Only used for future planning purposes. Dates and agenda items may change at any moment.
Click here for upcoming posted and archived City Council agendas, minutes and videos.
December 5, 2017 Work Session
- Presentation of the AGA Citizen Centric Report Winning Team.
- Discussion of the Arlington County Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program.
- Joint discussion with the Planning Commission on the FY19 Capital Improvement Program with Departmental presentations.
December 19, 2017 Regular Meeting (moved from December 12 in observance of Hanukkah)
- Public hearing and Council action on proposed amendments to the Code of the City of Fairfax, Chapter 110 (Zoning) to amend portions of articles and sections contained therein, including, but not limited to: Introductory Provisions, Zoning Map, Zoning Districts and Regulations, Site Development Standards, Development Review Procedures, Enforcement and Penalties, and Definitions.
- Public hearing and Council action on proposed amendments to the Code of the City of Fairfax, Chapter 86 (Subdivisions) to amend portions of articles and sections contained therein, including, but not limited to: Design and Improvements and Administration.
Items not requiring a public hearing.
- Presentation of the City's FY17 Certified Annual Financial Report.
December 26, 2017 Regular Meeting Cancelled
January 9, 2018 Regular Meeting
Presentations and Proclamations.
- Presentation by Chuck Bean, MWCOG Director, of the benefits of being a member of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.