This is a Working Document
Only used for future planning purposes. Dates and agenda items may change at any moment.
Click here for upcoming posted and archived City Council agendas, minutes and videos.
September 5, 2017 Regular Meeting and Work Session (Regular Meeting rescheduled from September 12, 2017)
- Consideration of the 2018 schedule of road races in accordance with the City policy regarding road closures for races.
- Consideration of an award of contract to Timmons Group for the University Drive Extension Project engineering.
Consideration to authorize the City Manager to execute the FY18 project agreements with the Department of Rail and Public Transportation.
- Discussion of a dog park at the former Westmore School site.
- Discussion of blighted properties and strategies for improvement.
- Discussion of a reorganization plan to strengthen city communications.
September 12, 2017 Regular Meeting Cancelled (Special City Council Election Day)
September 26, 2017 Regular Meeting/Work Session
- Preview and discussion of Van Dyck Master Plan.
October 3, 2017 Work Session
- Joint discussion with the Planning Commission of the final multimodal transportation plan and comprehensive plan.
- Discussion and presentation by NOVA Parks regarding their 5-year Strategic Master Plan and possible plan for Gateway Park improvements.
- Discussion of the Old Lee Highway project.
- Discussion of application submissions for future transportation funding.
October 10, 2017 Regular Meeting
- Consideration of a resolution in support of the Two-Year Transportation Program.
- Consideration of a resolution of support for Revenue Sharing applications.
- Consideration of a resolution of support for I-66 Inside the Beltway Toll Revenue application.
- Public hearing and Council action on a resolution of support for proposed Transportation Alternatives Project Submittal.
October 24, 2017 Regular meeting
November 7, 2017 Work Session
November 14, 2017 Regular Meeting
November 28, 2017 Regular Meeting
December 5, 2017 Work Session
December 12, 2017 Regular Meeting
December 26, 2017 Regular Meeting Cancelled