This is a Working Document
Only used for future planning purposes. Dates and agenda items may change at any moment.
Click here for upcoming posted and archived City Council agendas, minutes and videos.
June 6, 2017 Work Session Cancelled, Rescheduled to June 20, 2017 if needed.
June 10, 2017 City Council Retreat
June 13, 2017 Regular Meeting
Presentations and Proclamations.
- Presentation of the Chocolate Lovers Grants.
- Consideration of the Capital Funding Agreement with the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
- Introduction of an ordinance authorizing the City Manager to execute a Deed of Lease with Main Street Child Development Center.
- Public Opportunity for input regarding the Northfax Road/University Drive extension project.
- Public hearing and Council action on an appropriation resolution in the amount of <> for FY2017 non-discretionary expenditures that are projected to exceed budget.
- Public hearing and Council action on an appropriation resolution in the amount of <> for FY2017 for Federal and State grant expenditures.
- Public hearing and Council action on appropriation resolutions for the General, Capital, Wastewater, Transit, Stormwater, Cable, Old Town, and Transportation tax funds for the FY2018 budget year.
Items not requiring a public hearing.
- Consideration of a resolution of support (or denial) for the construction of Northfax Road/University Drive extension project.
June 27, 2017 Regular Meeting and Work Session
- Public hearing and Council action on an ordinance authorizing the City Manager to execute a Deed of Lease with Main Street Child Development Center.
- Presentation of the draft TransAction Plan by the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority.
- Discussion of the 2-year transportation project priority list.
July 4, 2017 Work Session Cancelled, items will move to July 11, 2017
July 11, 2017 Regular Meeting and Work Session
- Public hearing and Council action on a request by Fairfax Shopping Center for various special exceptions for the property located at 10406 - 10412 Fairfax Boulevard.
- Discussion of a request by Paul VI for a rezoning to Planned Development-Multifamily (PD-M) and a comprehensive plan amendment.
July 25, 2017 Regular Meeting
September 5, 2017 Regular Meeting and Work Session (Regular Meeting rescheduled from September 12, 2017)
September 12, 2017 Regular Meeting Cancelled (Special City Council Election Day)
September 26, 2017 Regular Meeting
October 3, 2017 Work Session
October 10, 2017 Regular Meeting
October 24, 2017 Regular meeting
November 7, 2017 Work Session
November 14, 2017 Regular Meeting
November 28, 2017 Regular Meeting
December 5, 2017 Work Session
December 12, 2017 Regular Meeting
December 26, 2017 Regular Meeting Cancelled