The projects have been categorized based on the following project progression:
- UNDER REVIEW - An application for a project has been filed with the City and is under staff review. No action has been taken. Public hearings are held with the Planning Commission and/or City Council prior to final decision. Final decision on approval or denial rests with the City Council
- ACTION BY CITY COUNCIL - The project has received approval or denial from City Council. Some projects will not require any further approvals after this step, such as special use permits for child care, dancing and entertainment or delivery services and special exceptions and variances for signage.
- SITE PLAN - UNDER REVIEW - Projects that require detailed site plans for the project to be reviewed by staff for compliance with the City Code, Building Codes and conditions of City Council approval.
- SITE PLAN - APPROVED - The project has received both City Council and Site Plan approval but has not begun construction. Proposed construction start date is unknown.
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION - The project has received all necessary City approvals and is currently under construction.
- COMPLETE - The project has either received City Council final decision and does not require site plan approval and/or has completed construction and is built.
Please note that every effort is made to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date. If there are questions on specific projects, please contact the Project Planner associated with the specific application or the Community Development and Planning Department at 703-385-7930.