The following list of community meetings may be attended by some, or all, members of City Council and may require notification to the public that it is a meeting of City Council.
Therefore, the following meetings are being presented to the public as meetings of the City Council so as to adequately inform the public.
The Mayor and Members of the City Council
may attend the following meetings and events.
- Smash'd Creamery Welcome Event on Thursday, January 25, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. at 10427 Main Street.
- Financial Policy Committee Meeting on Friday, January 26, 2018, at 8:30 a.m. in Suite 316.
- High Side Restaurant ribbon cutting on Friday, January 26, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. at 4009 Chain Bridge Road.
- 10th Anniversary Celebration of the City of Fairfax Regional Library on Saturday, January 27, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. at the City of Fairfax Library (10360 North Street).
- The NOVA Building Industry Association 2018 President's Ball on Saturday, January 27, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at the McLean Hilton Tysons Corner (7920 Jones Branch Drive, McLean).
- Fairfax Gateway HOA Meeting on Monday, January 29, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. in Work Session Room 111.
- Chocolate Lovers Festival-Liquid Challenge on Friday, February 2, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. in Old Town Square.
- Chocolate Lovers Festival on Saturday February 3, 2018 and Sunday, February 4, 2018, in Old Town Square and throughout the downtown area.
- Mason Community Arts Academy 10th Anniversary on Saturday, February 3, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. at the GMU Center for the Arts, Concert Hall Lobby.
- Read Across America on Friday, March 2, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. at Daniels Run Elementary.