The following list of community meetings may be attended by some, or all, members of City Council and may require notification to the public that it is a meeting of City Council.
Therefore, the following meetings are being presented to the public as meetings of the City Council so as to adequately inform the public.
The Mayor and Members of the City Council
may attend the following meetings and events.
- Community Meeting regarding the status of Scout on the Circle on Thursday, July 20, 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers Room 100.
- DC DanceSport Academy VIP World Champion Latin dance on Saturday, July 22, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. at 9703 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax VA 22031.
- City of Fairfax Homeowners Association Meeting on Wednesday, July 26, 2017, at 7:00 p.m.in Work Session Room 111.
- Mayor's Advisory Committee on Housing on Thursday, July 27, 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Manager's Library, Suite 316.
- Rock the Block - The Reagan Years on Friday, July 28, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. at Old Town Square.
- Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening at KBF by Audi on Saturday, July 29, 2017, at 11:00 a.m. at KBF by Audi Fairfax Showroom, 3891 Pickett Road.
- Fairfax Gateway HOA Meeting on Monday, July 31, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. at Work Session Room 111.
- National Night Off on Tuesday, August 1, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. in neighborhoods throughout the City.
- Reception Honoring Nate Rasmussen as IDCC Volunteer of the Year on Wednesday, August 2, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. at Coyote Grill.
- ISCC Volunteer of the Year Event on Wednesday, August 2, 2017, at 7:30 p.m. at the Sherwood Community Center.
- Room Escape Fairfax - Chamber Networking and Grand Opening on Tuesday, August 14, 2017, at 5:30 p.m. at 3949A University Drive.
- Rock the Block - Alex Hilton Band on Friday, August 25, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. at Old Town Square.
- Westmore Civic Association Annual Picnic on Saturday, September 9, 2017, at 3:00 p.m. at the Westmore School site (11000 Berry Street).
- The Crossing HOA Meeting on Monday, September 18, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers Room 100.
- Open House for Two-Year Transportation Plan on Monday, September 18, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. in Work Session Room 111.
- Great Oaks HOA meeting on Thursday, September 21, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers Room 100.
- Rock the Block - White Ford Bronco on Friday, September 22, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. at Old Town Hall.
- Fairfax Gateway HOA Meeting on Monday, September 25, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. in Work Session Room 111.
- Fairfax Water 60th Anniversary on Wednesday, September 27, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. at Frederick P. Griffith, Jr. Water Treatment Plant, 9600 Ox Road, Lorton, VA 22079.
- Fall Festival on Saturday, October 14, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. in Old Town Fairfax.
- Rock the Block - Vinyl Invention on Friday, October 27, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. at Old Town Square.