The City of Fairfax's tennis courts are open to the public, year-round. The Parks and Recreation Department does, however, reserve the right to issue special use permits allowing for reservations to be placed on the courts and/or to sponsor classes or lessons.
Kutner Park- 3901 Jermantown Road
Number of Courts: 1
Providence Park- 10715 West Drive
Number of Courts: 2
Van Dyck Park - 3720 Old Lee Highway
Number of Courts: 4
*Lighting is available at this location only.
Two tennis courts at this location will be reserved for programs by the Parks and Recreation Department from the week of May 10 to June 14 on the following days and times:
- Wednesday | 4 - 5 PM & 5 - 6:30 PM
- Thursday | 4 - 5:30 PM
- Saturday | 11 AM - 12:30 PM, 1:30 - 3 PM & 3 - 4:30 PM
- ALL TENNIS COURT RULES AND COURTESIES SHALL BE OBSERVED.
- NO PRIVATE INSTRUCTIONS AND CLASSES ALLOWED; ONLY CITY OF FAIRFAX SPONSORED INSTRUCTIONS AND CLASSES PERMITTED.
- NO USE OTHER THAN TENNIS ALLOWED; NO BICYCLES, SKATES, SKATEBOARD, IN-LINE SKATES, HOCKEY OR OTHER ACTIVITIES PERMITTED.
- ONE HOUR TIME LIMIT FOR SINGLES ALLOWED.
- ONE AND A HALF HOUR TIME LIMIT FOR DOUBLES ALLOWED.
- GATES SHALL BE CLOSED AT ALL TIMES.
- NO STREET SHOES ALLOWED; ONLY TENNIS SHOES PERMITTED.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
For information on basketball courts located outside of the City of Fairfax, please contact the Fairfax County Park Authority or visit their Tennis Courts webpage.