Permits and Licensing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Public Works Department provides facilities inspection services, hauling permits for over-sized vehicles and right-of-way permits for disturbances within the roads, streets and easements of the City.

You can find more information about these services using the links to the left.

Applications for Download