Beginning the week of August 15, 2017, and lasting approximately two weeks, Burke Station Rd. southbound traffic will be detoured between Main St. and Stoughton Rd. All southbound Burke Station Rd traffic should utilize the signed alternate routes shown on the map located on the back of this flyer. Northbound Burke Station Rd. traffic will not be impacted. Please note the detour will be in effect for approximately 2 weeks.
For more information regarding the detour, please view the Burke Station Road Project Detour Notification flyer, which was sent out to residents/businesses on August 2, 2017.
- This project includes the design and construction of 1,100 linear feet of new curb, gutter and sidewalk resulting in pedestrian and drainage improvements on Burke Station Road between Main Street and Stoughton Road.
- West side of Burke Station Road between Main Street and Stoughton Road.
- Construction: Summer 2017 - Summer 2018
Project Concept Plans:
- Burke Station Rd Concept 1
- Burke Station Rd Concept 2
- Burke Station Rd Concept 3
- Burke Station Rd Concept 4
- Burke Station Rd Grading Plans
- Burke Station Rd Stormwater Design
Project Final Plans:
- Burke Station Rd Final 1
- Burke Station Rd Final 2
- Burke Station Rd Final 3
- Burke Station Rd Final 4
- Burke Station Rd Final 5
Documents for Download:
- Burke Station Road Project Detour Notification (8/2/17)
- Public Hearing Presentation (6/23/15)
- Presentation to City Council (9/2/14)
|Existing Condition (North)|
|Existing Condition (South)|