Election Day Voting:
- May 1, 2018 General Election 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- April 9, 2018 - Last day to register 11:59 p.m. online, 5 p.m. in person, or must be postmarked by that date. For more information about voter registration visit the Voter Information Page.
You may request an absentee ballot to be sent to you by mail up to one year prior to the election in which you wish to vote absentee. In-Person absentee voting is available 45 days prior to each election. All ballots must be returned by 7 p.m. on election night in order to be counted. Ballots may be returned by mail or returned in person by the voter.
Absentee Voting by Mail
- Absentee Application
- Ballots will be available March 16, 2018.
- Ballots will be mailed within three business days of receiving your application after ballots are available.
- April 24, 2018, 5 p.m - Last day to request an absentee ballot to be mailed.
In-Person Absentee Voting
- March 16 - April 27, 2018; Monday - Friday; 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Saturday, April 28, 2018- 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Last day to absentee vote in person.