Northern Virginia Moves into Forward Virginia Phase 3
Governor Ralph Northam has announced that Virginia, including Northern Virginia, will move to Phase 3 effective July 1.
Fairfax City businesses can find assistance and guidance from the Economic Development Office, with the Fairfax City Economic Development Authority. Visit fairfaxcityconnected.com/ReConnected for information.
Please continue to practice social distancing, handwashing, and other recommendations by health officials. Reminder: face coverings are mandated in Virginia.. For questions and concerns about the Governor Northam’s Executive Order for Face Coverings, read the Governor's FAQs or call 877-ASK-VDH3 (Virginia Department of Health).
For more information, visit the City of Fairfax COVID-19 information web pages: fairfaxva.gov/coronavirus
Receive texts and emails:
- City of Fairfax: Text FXCCOVID19 to 888777, or click here to sign up for email notices
- Fairfax County Health Department: Text FFXCOVID19 to 888777, or click here to sign up for email notices
Fairfax City business-related information: fairfaxcityconnected.com/covid19
COVID-19 health and medical information:
- Fairfax County Health Department
- Virginia Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention