Vote at Home
How you can safely participate in the May 5, City election
The Office of Elections and Voter Registration for the City of Fairfax is committed to helping all eligible voters cast a ballot in the upcoming May 5, 2020, General Election. To minimize risk of exposure to COVID-19 (corona virus), you are encouraged to request and vote an absentee ballot by mail. All voters may request an absentee ballot using Reason Code 2A – My disability or illness. Find a sample ballot here
Request your absentee ballot application:
By Mail: 10455 Armstrong Street
Fairfax, VA 22030
Fax: (703) 591-8364
Phone: (703) 385-7891
Submit a completed, signed Absentee Ballot Application form;
- We will mail you your ballot;
- Vote your ballot at home; please make sure to follow the instructions; and
- Return the ballot.
Please note: More info here
- A ballot will be sent to you by mail within three days of receiving and approving your completed and signed application.
- Voters should allow sufficient time to receive and return your voted ballot by mail.
- Do not delay in requesting or submitting your ballot.