The City of Fairfax Planning Commission serves in an advisory capacity to the City Council to plan for the future development of the city. Among its common duties, the Planning Commission:
- Prepares the Comprehensive Plan;
- Reviews the Comprehensive Plan every five years to determine the need for revisions;
- Reviews and acts on applications to subdivide land;
- Makes recommendations to City Council on:
- Capital Improvement Program
- Applications for rezoning; and
- Zoning Text Amendments.
Contact Individual Members:
- Janet Jaworski, Chair.
- Mark Angres, Vice Chair.
- Tom Burrell.
- Paul Cunningham, PC Rep for Board of Architectural Review.
- Amir Eftekhari, PC Rep for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
- James Feather, PC Rep for Facade Improvement Program.
- Matthew Rice.
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Adopted Comprehensive Plan (2035)
- Planning Commission Bylaws (Most Recent)
- Planning Commission Annual Report (2019)