3807 University Dr
Proposal includes two (2) connected multifamily residential buildings that will vary in height between four (4) and five (5) stories. 275 multifamily dwelling units in a combination of studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 4-bedroom units is proposed. The applicant has indicated the units will be rental apartments to be marketed directly at college students. The provided parking consists of surface spaces and garage spaces located in an above grade parking structure that is accessible from Democracy Lane and Layton Hall Drive.
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use Map from Business-Commercial to Residential-High
- Rezoning from CR – Commercial Retail and Architectural Control Overlay District to PD-R – Planned Development Residential and Old Town Fairfax Transition Overlay District
- Special Exception to allow a modification of the forty eight (48) foot maximum building height within the Old Town Fairfax Transition Overlay District;
- Modifications to the Zoning Ordinance as listed in the Master Development Plan;
- Certificate of Appropriateness for architecture and landscaping.
|SUBMITTED DATE||SUBMITTED PLANS AND MATERIALS|
|October 29, 2018|
June 29, 2018
|Feb 16, 2018|
Capstone Collegiate Communities, LLC
Supriya Chewle, Planner