10343 - 10412 Fairfax Blvd
Proposal to replace the existing approximately 68,000 square foot shopping center with 48,199 square feet of retail space, including a grocery store under 30,000 square feet and 18,000 square feet of additional retail/restaurant space.
Special Exceptions to:
- Allow a sidewalk that does not meet the minimum width required.
- Allow property street frontages without a 10 foot wide landscape strip or street trees where required.
- Reduce the minimum width of parking islands from eight feet to six feet.
- Provide no parking lot perimeter landscaping in certain areas.
- Reduce the minimum front yard with from 20 feet to 15 feet.
Waiver to be authorized by the Director of Public Works to allow a sidewalk without a minimum 3 foot wide buffer along a collector street as required by the Public Facilities Manual.
Appeal to a determination by the Zoning Administrator that a variance or modification cannot be granted to allow a sidewalk width that does not meet the minimum requirements
Final Approved Plans & Resolution
|DATE||DESCRIPTION||STAFF REPORT||VIDEO LINK|
|Jul 11, 2017||City Council public hearing and approval|
|Jul 5, 2017||Board of Architectural Review hearing and approval|
|Sept 27, 2016||City Council Work Session|
Nancy Cranmer, Deputy Zoning Administrator - Plan Reviews