10570 & 10590 Fairfax Blvd
The subject site has an existing 33,104 square foot automobile sales and service facility and 3,000 square foot building for sales office for used vehicles.
The concept includes replacement of the automobile sales and service facility with a new two story facility of 39,497 SF floor area. The proposed facility also includes three levels of structured parking above the service department portion of the building. The existing building on the west side of the property would be retained for use as sales office for used vehicles.
- Special Use Permit to allow Vehicle Sales and Leasing on the subject site.
- Special Use Permit to allow Vehicle Service on the subject site.
- Special Use Permit to allow development within Floodplain.
- Special Exception from transitional screening yard 3 along the northern property line.
- Special Exception from Street tree requirement along Fairfax Blvd.
- Special Exception from Section 4.5.7.D.1 of the Zoning Ordinance pertaining to interior landscaped islands.
- Special Exception from Section 4.18.11.A of the Zoning Ordinance to permit encroachment into the landward 50 feet of the buffer component of the existing RPA.
- Certificate of Appropriateness
|SUBMITTED DATE||SUBMITTED PLANS AND MATERIALS|
|Nov 7, 2019|
|DATE||DESCRIPTION||STAFF REPORT||VIDEO LINK|
|Jan 15, 2020||BAR Work Session|
|Jan 7, 2020||City Council Work Session|
Brown’s Fairfax Realty LLC
Supriya Chewle, Planner