Welcome to Cityscreen-12, the city government access television station.
Watch Cityscreen-12 on:
- Verizon FiOS: Channel 12
- Cox Communications: Channel 12 (converter box required)
- The city's website
Programs offered on Cityscreen-12 include:
- City Council meetings and work sessions
- School Board meetings
- Planning Commission meetings
- The Fairfax Scene, a monthly news magazine
- The city's annual Independence Day Parade
- Public service announcements
- Other special programs, including special events and other special board and commission meetings
- 24-Hour bulletin board featuring city news and government information
- emergency notifications and information
Televised meetings and special programming are shown live and replayed on cable television and on the city website. Programs are archived on the city website the business day following the initial cablecast, and are available via video podcast (MP4) and audio podcast (MP3).
Programs may be recorded directly from the television or downloaded as a podcast for private use.
For information, contact Cityscreen-12 via e-mail or call 703.385.7803.