The City of Fairfax Commission for Women is seeking nominations for the Women of Influence Award. This is an opportunity to recognize and celebrate some of the outstanding women who live in the city and have made a significant impact on the lives of City residents. An awards ceremony and reception will be held during Women’s History Month at the City Council meeting on March, 24, 2020 at the City Hall Annex, Room 100, 10455 Armstrong Street, Fairfax, VA 22030. The selection of awardee(s) will be based upon the information provided by the nominator on the nomination form. We request that the nominator inform the nominee of the nomination.
Completed nomination packets must be submitted no later than Friday, February 28, 2020.
- The nominee must be a resident of the City of Fairfax.
- The work for which the nominee is being nominated must benefit residents of the City of Fairfax.
- Elected officials or candidates for office are not eligible.
- You may nominate a group of women (defined as two or more women) for an award.
- You may nominate only one person/group per form; complete a separate form to submit a nomination for an additional person or group.