The following list of community meetings may be attended by some, or all, members of City Council and may require notification to the public that it is a meeting of City Council.
Therefore, the following meetings are being presented to the public as meetings of the City Council so as to adequately inform the public.
The Mayor and Members of the City Council.
- Historic Fairfax City, Inc. meeting at the Blenheim Interpretive Center on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 7:00pm.
- One University public hearing with FFX County Planning Commission for rezoning and application on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. at the Fairfax County Government Center in the Board Room.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting at City Hall on Thursday, July 11th, 2019 at 7:00pm.
- Environmental Sustainability Committee on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 7:00pm at the Blenheim Interpretive Center.
- Children's Concert on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 7:30pm at the City Hall Amphitheater.
- Mayor and Council retreat on Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 8:00am at Historic Blenheim.
- eScooter School on Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 10:30am at Old Town Square.
- School Board Work Session on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 7:00pm at Fairfax High School.
- Commission on the Arts on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 7:00pm at the Sherwood Community Center.
- Economic Development Authority Meeting on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 6:00pm at City Hall.
- Board of Architectural Review on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 7:00pm at City Hall.
- City of Fairfax Theatre Company 10th Anniversary Celebration on Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 6:00pm at Dolce Vita.
- Planning Commission Meeting Monday, July 22, 2019 at 7:00pm at the City Hall Annex
- One University Public Hearing with County Planning Commission on the rezoning and application on Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 7:30pm at the Fairfax County Government Center.
- Rock the Block on Friday, July 26, 2019 at 6:30pm at Old Town Square.
- NOVA Parks 60th Anniversary Gala on Sunday, November 17, 2019, at tbd.