The following list of community meetings may be attended by some, or all, members of City Council and may require notification to the public that it is a meeting of City Council.
Therefore, the following meetings are being presented to the public as meetings of the City Council so as to adequately inform the public.
The Mayor and Members of the City Council.
- The Northern Virginia Aging Network (NVAN) 19th Annual Legislative Breakfast on Monday, September 24, 2018, at 8:00 a.m. at the Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks, 11787 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway.
- Old Town Streetscape Plan and Standards and Main Street Streetscape Design Advisory Committee meeting on Thursday, September 27, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at Old Town Hall.
- Celebration of years in business - First Command (financial and banking services) on Friday, September 28, 2018, at 1:00 p.m. at 3975 University Drive, Suite 100.
- Rock the Block - JunkFood on Friday, September 28, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at Old Town Square.
- Fairfax Out of the Darkness Walk on Saturday, September 29, 2018, at 10:30 a.m. at the City Hall Amphitheater.
- VML Conference from Sunday, September 30, 2018 through Wednesday, October 3, 2018, at the Hampton Roads Convention Center 1610 Coliseum Drive, Hampton VA.
- 2018 Raise the Region GALA - The Community Foundation for Northern Virginia on Friday, October 5, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, 7920 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22102.
- Fairfax High School Homecoming Parade and football game on Friday, October 5, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. at Fairfax High School.
- Community/University Forum on Thursday, October 11, 2018, at 7:30 p.m. in Council Chambers room 100.
- Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting at the Chubby Squirrel Brewing Company on Thursday, October 11, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. at 10382 Willard Way.
- Providence ES SCA Induction Ceremony on Friday, October 12, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. at Providence Elementary School.
- Chamber of Commerce 60 Year Anniversary on Saturday, October 13, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at the Sherwood Community Center.
- City/County Dinner Meeting on Wednesday, October 24, 2018, at 5:30 p.m. at TBD.
- Rock the Block - Supervixen on Friday, October 26, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at Old Town Square.
- 10th Anniversary Celebration of the Establishment of the Historic Blenheim site on Saturday, November 3, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. at Blenheim Interpretive Center.
- SCAN of Northern Virginia's Toast to Hope on Saturday, November 3, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at the Springfield Golf & Country Club, 8301 Old Keene Mill Road, West Springfield, VA.