The following list of community meetings may be attended by some, or all, members of City Council and may require notification to the public that it is a meeting of City Council.
Therefore, the following meetings are being presented to the public as meetings of the City Council so as to adequately inform the public.
The Mayor and Members of the City Council.
- Solarize NOVA Info Session on Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. at Old Town Hall.
- Cobbdale Semi-Annual Civic Association Meeting on Thursday, May 16, 2019, at 7:30 p.m. at the Henry Masonic Lodge, 10503 Oak Pl, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- Bike To Work Day on Friday, May 17, 2019, at 6:00 a.m. at City Pit Stop - Old Town Hall.
- Antique Car Show and Child's Safety Day on Saturday, May 18, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. at City Hall.
- Northfax Ribbon Cutting on Monday, May 20, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. in the former Rite Aid parking lot located at 10521 Fairfax Blvd.
- Joint Meeting between School Board and PRAB on Monday, May 20, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. at Fairfax High School, 3501 Rebel Run.
- Planning Commission Special Meeting on Monday, May 20, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall.
- Commission on the Arts Meeting on Tuesday, May 21, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. at the Sherwood Community Center.
- One University Comp Plan Amendment Public Hearing - Fairfax County BOS on Tuesday, May 21, 2019, at 3:30 p.m. at the Fairfax County Government Center.
- Rock the Block 2019 on Friday, May 24, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. in Old Town Square.
- Ride of the Patriots on Sunday, May 26, 2019, at 6:30 a.m. at the Fairfax Harley Davidson Dealership.
- Police Department Swearing In and Awards Ceremony on Friday, May 31, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. at the Sherwood Community Center.
- NOVA Maker Faire Event Ribbon Cutting on Sunday, June 2, 2019, at 10:45 a.m. at the Mason Innovation Exchange (old Fenwick Library) 4400 University Drive, Fenwick A-Wing.
- Fairfax High School Graduation on Monday, June 3, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. at the Field House, Fairfax High School.
- Environmental Sustainability Committee Meeting on Wednesday, June 5, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. at Green Acres.
- Fairfax County Community Work Session: Massey Complex Master Plan on Thursday, June 6, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall.
- Employee Picnic - sponsored by the Employee Recreation and Welfare Committee on Wednesday, June 12, 2019, at 11:30 a.m. at City Hall.
- Ribbon Cutting and dedication of the Dog Park on Saturday, June 15, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. at the new Dog Park - 11000 Berry Street (old Westmore School Site).
- Fido Fest on Saturday, June 15, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. at the new Dog Park - 11000 Berry Street (old Westmore School Site).
- One University public hearing with FFX County Planning Commission for rezoning and application on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. at the Fairfax County Government Center in the Board Room.
- One University Public Hearing with BOS on the rezoning and application on Tuesday, July 30, 2019, tbd at the Fairfax County Government Center.