The following list of community meetings may be attended by some, or all, members of City Council and may require notification to the public that it is a meeting of City Council.
Therefore, the following meetings are being presented to the public as meetings of the City Council so as to adequately inform the public.
The Mayor and Members of the City Council.
- Ribbon Cutting for Huntington Learning Center on Thursday, March 21, 2019, at 4:00 p.m. at 10258 Main Street.
- Fire Department Awards Ceremony on Sunday, March 24, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. at the Sherwood Community Center.
- Girl Scout Troop 2771 Inside Government Meeting on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. at Daniels Run ES - Lower level pod.
- Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Joseph Graef on Sunday, March 31, 2019, at 3:00 p.m. at the American Legion Post 177, 3939 Oak Street.
- Fairfax Little League Opening Day Ceremony and Parade on Saturday, April 6, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. at Chilcott Field.
- Fairfax City Fishing Derby on Saturday, April 6, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. at Ashby Pond.
- Egg-Streme Teen Egg Hunt on Thursday, April 18, 2019, at 8:00 a.m. at Blenheim Interpretive Center.
- Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 20, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. at Van Dyck Park.
- Highlight Ribbon Cutting on Thursday, April 25, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. at 9990 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 350.
- Arbor Day Tree Planting Ceremony on Friday, April 26, 2019, at Lanier Middle School.
- Earth Day Event on Sunday, April 28, 2019, at 2:30 p.m. on the Daniels Run trail and fields behind the school.
- Antique Car Show on Saturday, May 18, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. at City Hall.
- Fido Fest on Saturday, June 15, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. at the new Dog Park - 11000 Berry Street (old Westmore School Site).