The following list of community meetings may be attended by some, or all, members of City Council and may require notification to the public that it is a meeting of City Council.
Therefore, the following meetings are being presented to the public as meetings of the City Council so as to adequately inform the public.
The Mayor and Members of the City Council.
- Planning Commission Meeting on Monday, November 19, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers Room 100.
- Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening of the Nail Bar on Monday, November 19, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. at 3912 University Drive.
- School Board Work Session on Monday, November 19, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in Work Session Room 111.
- Small Business Saturday Welcome Station on Saturday, November 24, 2018, at 9:30 a.m. at Old Town Square.
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa sponsored by the FVFD on Saturday, December 1, 2018, at 8:00 a.m. at Fire Station #3, 4081 University Drive.
- Festival of Lights and Carols on Saturday, December 1, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. at Old Town Square.
- Christmas in Camp on Sunday, December 2, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. at Blenheim Interpretive Center.
- Menorah Lighting Ceremony on Monday, December 3, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at Old Town Square.
- Britepath's Open House Reception on Tuesday, December 4, 2018, at 8:00 a.m. at 3959 Pender Drive, Suite 200.
- Holiday Networking Mixer - Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday, December 5, 2018, at 5:30 p.m. at Auld Shebeen - downstairs.
- Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting at Red Effect Infrared Fitness on Thursday, December 6, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. at 3950 University Drive Suite 103.
- City of Fairfax Employee Luncheon on Wednesday, December 7, 2018, at 11:30 a.m. at the Sherwood Community Center.
- Lunch with Santa on Saturday, December 8, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. at Old Town Hall.
- Ribbon Cutting at Conversations Fairfax on Wednesday, December 12, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. at 9940 Main Street #201.
- Dr. and Mrs. Cabrera's Holiday Reception on Friday, December 14, 2018, at 5:30 p.m. at the Mathy House, 11020 Popes Head Road.
- Naturalization Ceremony on Saturday, December 15, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. at Fairfax High School.
- Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting for Fairfax Modern Dentistry on Saturday, December 15, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. at 11050 Lee Hwy.
- Swearing-In of three new police officers on Monday, December 17, 2018, at 2:30 p.m. in the Police Department Training Room.
- Naturalization Ceremony on Saturday, January 26, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. at Fairfax High School.