Address: 11000 Berry Street
Fairfax, VA 22030
Hours: Daily (Monday - Sunday)
Dawn to Dusk
- Fenced Exercise/Run Area
- Park Benches
- Pet Waste Stations
- Trash Receptacles
- Water Fountains
- Dog License(s) - Residents: Current/Non-Expired for Fairfax City; Visitors: Current/Non-Expired for your jurisdiction
- Vaccinations (Rabies, etc.) - Current/Non-Expired
- Waste Removal - Please use the pet waste stations provided to clean up after your pet(s)!
- Formerly the site of Westmore Elementary School
- May 9, 2006 | The City of Fairfax purchased the former school site from the City of Fairfax School Board.
- June 12, 2018 | City Council to the City of Fairfax approved the site to be used for parks and open areas through a Special Use Permit, and approved the construction of a dog park and site improvements through a major Certificate of Appropriateness pursuant to City Code Section 110-6.5.
Support the Park: Leave a Legacy
Contributions may be made in support of the Fairfax City Dog Park through the Legacy for Fairfax program.
Donation options available include:
Make a Monetary Donation
Purchase a Memorial Dog Tag
Sponsor an Amenity (Includes a Donor Plaque):
Agility Equipment $100-$500
Landscaping - Trees $500
Pet Waste Stations $750
Shade Structures $3,000
Trash Receptacles $600
Water Stations $2,000