Saturday, Sept 5, 2020 • 12 - 6 PM
Old Town Square
10415 North Street, Fairfax
This celebration of suds will be one of the region's biggest events that
raises a mug to Virginia craft breweries from Loudoun to Virginia Beach,
and from Roanoke to Richmond.
We can't forget Fairfax City beer crafters like Chubby Squirrel and Ornery will be there, too!
We're showcasing more than 15 breweries for this family-friendly event
in the perfect Old Town Square setting,
with plenty of food trucks, live music, and more.
If things couldn't get any better, every year this festival will have a different theme:
This year's theme will be a Beach Bash!
If you love Virginia craft beers, this is your Super Bowl.
This is a free event.
Craft beer pricing:
$3 for a 3 oz. taster
$8 for a 16 oz. cup
- East Street parking lot (handicapped parking available) (accessible from Route 236/Main Street and East Street)
- Sager Avenue parking lot (accessible from Sager Avenue and University Drive)
- City of Fairfax Regional Library, 10360 North Street (handicapped parking available) (accessible from University Drive and Old Lee Highway)
- Old Town Plaza, 3955 Chain Bridge Road (handicapped parking available) (accessible from Route 123/Chain Bridge Road and University Drive)
- For additional parking: Click here