Friday, January 31st (6 - 8 pm) and Saturday, February 1st (1 - 6 pm)
Come to the big heated tent where you will find a variety of chocolate beverages!
- Chocolate Soda served by Twins Ace Hardware - Fairfax
- Dessert Wine Pairing served by The Wine House
- Chocolate Hazelnut Milk Stout by Caboose Brewing Company
- Milky Way Chocolate Infused Milk Stout by Ornery Beer Company
- Horchata Chocolate Stout by Chubby Squirrel Brewing
- Chocolate Custard served by Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Fairfax
- Cocoa Whiskey served by MurLarkey Distilled Spirits
- Chocolate Tea & Cacao (Chocolate) Juice served by River-Sea Chocolates
- Chocolate Coffee, Hot Chocolate and more!
Saturday, February 1st and Sunday, February 2nd
Location: Old Town Square (in tent)
Cake Walks will be held on Saturday and Sunday, February 1st and 2nd. Festival goers will have the chance to win cakes throughout the day - cake walks are sponsored by organizations and businesses located in and around the City of Fairfax.
Times of cake walks are as follows:
Saturday, February 1st: 12 - 4 pm
Sunday, February 2nd: 1 - 4 pm
To sponsor a cake walk please fill out the application below and return it to Serrita Farnsworth at Serrita.Farnsworth@fairfaxva.gov or mail it to -
Chocolate Lovers Festival
10455 Armstrong Street
Fairfax VA 22030
All applications must be received by January 11, 2020