Surround yourself with hundreds of the finest chocolate sensations area confectioners have to offer. Goodies to sample include cakes, candies, brownies, fudge, ice cream and other delicious concoctions.
Admission to Taste of Chocolate is free to view, in order to taste you must purchase Pogs, which can be traded for merchandise. Pogs are $1 each, and can be purchased with cash or credit card at Old Town Hall. (Discover, MasterCard, Visa accepted)
- Stroller parking is available on the front porch of Old Town Hall.
- The fully accessible entrance to the event is via the door on Route 236/Main Street.
- The vendors for the 2019 Taste of Chocolate are:
- Cake Love
- Cakes by Shelby
- Cameron’s Coffee & Chocolates
- The Capital Candy Jar
- Confection Connection
- Dave’s Candy Kitchen
- Diestro, LLC
- HB+M Chocolate
- Le Papiyon Chocolatier
- Mike’s Fudge
- Marinucci's Gelato & Pastry
- Salazon Chocolate Co.
- Sugar Mama’s Ice Cream
- The Sweet Life Cakery and Classes
Applications are due by December 31. 2018.
Click here for the Taste of Chocolate Rules and Regulations and Application.