Date: February 1-2, 2020
Location: Old Town Hall, 3999 University Drive
Sponsored by the Independence Day Celebration Committee.
2020 Taste of Chocolate Application *Spaces are now limited, after spaces are filled any applications still received will be placed on a wait-list*
Surround yourself with hundreds of the finest chocolate sensations area confectioners have to offer. Goodies to sample include cakes, candies, brownies, fudge, ice cream and other delicious concoctions.
Admission to Taste of Chocolate is free to view, in order to taste you must purchase Pogs, which can be traded for merchandise. Pogs are $1 each, and can be purchased with cash or credit card at Old Town Hall. (Discover, MasterCard, Visa accepted)
- Stroller parking is available on the front porch of Old Town Hall.
- The fully accessible entrance to the event is via the door on Route 236/Main Street.
- The vendors for the 2019 Taste of Chocolate were:
- Cameron’s Coffee & Chocolates
- The Capital Candy Jar
- Capitol Chocolate Fountains
- Cardinal Chocolates
- Chocolate Moonshine
- Confection Connection
- Dave’s Candy Kitchen
- Diestro, LLC
- Le Papiyon Chocolatier
- Mike’s Fudge
- Marinucci's Gelato & Pastry
- Sugar Mama’s Ice Cream
- The Sweet Life Cakery and Classes
- River-Sea Chocolate
- The Dough Jar
Applications are due by December 31. 2019.