Shuttle Buses and Directions
All Shuttles Buses are handicap accessible
Shuttle Buses will run from 9:30 am - 5:30 pm from
- George Mason University Rappahannock Parking Deck, 4400 University Drive
Please visit GMU Map for more specifics on Rappahannock Parking Deck Location (41) There is no charge for parking at George Mason Rappahannock Parking Deck on day of Fall Festival
- Fairfax High School, 3501 Rebel Run
Fall Festival Parking
Handicapped parking is located at:
- Old Town Village Parking Garage (Chain Bridge Road)
- City Hall (10455 Armstrong Street, access via Chain Bridge Road)
Additional parking is located at:
- The Judicial Center Parking garage B on Page Avenue.
- Old Town Village parking garage (Chain Bridge Road
between Whitehead and North Street)
Fall Festival Road Closures
Includes buses, e-scooters, and bicycles
From 5:30 AM to 7:30 PM on October 12:
- Route 236/Main Street between West and East streets; traffic detoured to North Street.
- University Drive between North and Armstrong Street; traffic detoured to Route 123/Chain Bridge Road via North Street
- Sager Avenue between Route 123/Chain Bridge Road and South Street; traffic detoured to North Street
Northbound Chain Bridge Road traffic will be detoured till May 2020. Need to get to route 66? Please take route 50 to route 66 or refer to the map on www.Rt123sidewalk.com for more info.