The Burke Station Road project is nearing completion. Remaining work includes site grading, establishing grass, driveway & parking lot restoration, roadway paving, and pavement markings. Roadway paving and pavement markings will be the last part of the project and is expected to be completed by the end of July.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us;
703 273 6073 for Satoshi Eto, Public Works; firstname.lastname@example.org
703 385 7810 for Public Works main office
- This project includes the design and construction of 1,100 linear feet of new curb, gutter and sidewalk resulting in pedestrian and drainage improvements on Burke Station Road between Main Street and Stoughton Road.
- Lane closures and alternating one-way traffic with flagmen will be in effect when grading and restoration work is taking place. A specific traffic control notice for paving work will be provided.
- West side of Burke Station Road between Main Street and Stoughton Road.
- The Burke Station Road improvement project is expected to be substantially complete by the end of July (weather permitting).
Project Concept Plans:
- Burke Station Rd Concept 1
- Burke Station Rd Concept 2
- Burke Station Rd Concept 3
- Burke Station Rd Concept 4
- Burke Station Rd Grading Plans
- Burke Station Rd Stormwater Design
Project Final Plans:
- Burke Station Rd Final 1
- Burke Station Rd Final 2
- Burke Station Rd Final 3
- Burke Station Rd Final 4
- Burke Station Rd Final 5
Documents for Download:
- Burke Station Road Project Detour Notification (8/2/17)
- Public Hearing Presentation (6/23/15)
- Presentation to City Council (9/2/14)
|Existing Condition (North)|
|Existing Condition (South)|