** PUBLIC NOTICE**
Please be advised that the Roberts Road Sidewalk Improvements Project will begin on or about Tuesday, July 17, 2018. The project area is on Roberts Rd from Main St to Sager Ave. Work hours will be Monday through Friday, 9AM-3PM and the work is expected to take 9-12 months.
Alternating one-way traffic control will be in place on Roberts Rd during working hours at points between Main St and Sager Ave. Properties within the project area will remain accessible while work is taking place. Local traffic is advised to use Locust St, Virginia St, and Orchard Dr as alternate routes to/from this area. The Burke Station Road Improvement Project is nearing completion and Burke Station Road will also be an alternate route between Main St and Braddock Rd.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us;
703 246 6330 for Peter Millard, Public Works; email@example.com
540 322 4660 for Walt Harrison, Senior Construction Manager, A. Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc.
703 385 7810 for Public Works main office
- This project includes the design and construction of a sidewalk and stormwater improvements on the west side of Roberts Road from Main Street to Sager Avenue.
- West side of Roberts Road from Main Street to Sager Avenue.
- Construction will begin on or about Tuesday, July 17, 2018. Work hours will be Monday through Friday, 9AM-3PM and the work is expected to take 9-12 months.
- Roberts Road Concept Plan 1
- Roberts Road Concept Plan 2
- Roberts Road Concept Plan 3
- Roberts Road Concept Plan 4
- Intermediate Design Submission
- Landscape Exhibits