Automobile Accident Reports

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Automobile accidents must be reported to the city police department. Based on the amount of damage and the result of the investigation, the police may or may not file a report. When reports are made, vehicle owners, drivers or insurance companies may obtain a copy of the accident report from police records. Visit Police's Automobile Accident Reports web page.