The polls in the Commonwealth of Virginia are open every Election Day from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Voters will not be admitted to the polls after 7:00 p.m. Registered voters waiting in line to vote at 7:00 p.m. will be allowed to vote.
All polling places in the City of Fairfax are accessible to the handicapped. By law, registered voters arriving at the polls to vote who are 65 or older, or disabled, may request that a ballot be brought outside to them ("curbside" or "Outside the Polls" voting.) The voter must be within 150 feet of the polling place entrance. Voters wishing to vote curbside are encouraged to call 703-385-7890 before going to their polling place. This will facilitate the curbside voting experience.
Virginia Law requires each voter to display identification before voting.
Voters are encouraged to leave ample time for voting, especially during peak travel hours.
- Fairfax Presbyterian Church 10723 Main Street
- Stacy C. Sherwood Community Center 3740 Old Lee Highway
- Daniels Run School 3705 Old Lee Highway
- Fairfax City Hall Annex, 10455 Armstrong Street, Work Session Room #111
- Fairfax High School 3501 Rebel Run
- Christ Lutheran Church 3810 Meredith Drive