Election Day Voting:
- March 3, 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Where do I go to vote?
- February 10, 2020 - Last day to register 11:59 p.m. online, 5 p.m. in person, or must be postmarked by that date. For more information about voter registration visit the Voter Information Page.
- Am I Registered?
You may request an absentee ballot to be sent to you by mail up to one year prior to the election in which you wish to vote absentee. In-Person absentee voting is available 45 days prior to each election. All ballots must be returned by 7 p.m. on election night in order to be counted. Ballots may be returned by mail or returned in person by the voter.
Absentee Voting by Mail
- Ballots are available. Please fill out the absentee application if you would like the ballot to be mailed to you.
- Ballots will be mailed within three business days of receiving your application.
- February 25, 2020 - Last day to request an absentee ballot to be mailed to your address. Applications need to be submitted by 5 p.m.
- Where is my absentee ballot?
In-Person Absentee Voting
- January 17, 2020 - February 29, 2020; Monday - Friday; 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. - Last day to absentee vote in-person.