Please see below for more information and links that may be helpful during this health event. For city-related resources and information, please visit fairfaxva.gov/coronavirus.
- Fairfax City Economic Development Authority
- Visit fairfaxcityconnected.com for a variety of business-related news and information
Click on the button, right, for information on local business operations and services, and ideas on how you can support them.
- Community Association Institute: caionline.org/coronavirus
- FAQs about community associations and COVID-19, including common area restrictions (gyms, pools, playgrounds, etc.), board meetings and elections, guest restrictions, etc.
- COVID-19 sample forms and templates for association boards
Local and regional resources
- George Mason University
- Coronavirus news and information
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Virginia DMV
- schedules and date changes
- Virginia State Police
- Internal Revenue Service — Coronavirus-related tax relief
- Social Security Administration — Coronavirus updates
- U.S. Congress - CARES: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
Stay abreast of any possible service or facility adjustments
Utilities (Service, Billing)
Many utilities are extending payment deadlines, suspending disconnections, and offering special services, packages, and programs for households. These are the utilities that service the Fairfax City area; if you have a service that is not listed, please contact that utility company directly.
- Cable Television/Internet
- Dominion Energy
- Fairfax Water
- Washington Gas
Volunteer, Non-Profit Organizations
- A Place to Stand — A community group that works directly with City of Fairfax Schools to help eradicate homelessness and hunger.
- Donate to Our Schools — City of Fairfax Schools has information about programs that support Fairfax High School, Lanier Middle School, Daniels Run Elementary School, and Providence Elementary School.
- Volunteer Fairfax — Volunteer opportunities, updates and resources
Information is subject to change, so please check directly with the resource for more information.