Here are trusted health resources for information about the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and government services related to or affected by COVID-19.
The Fairfax County Health Department offers several ways to stay up-to-date on the COVID-19 outbreak as it continues to evolve:
- Visit the Health Department’s COVID-19 webpage for information on what’s happening in Fairfax.
- Call the Health Department call center at 703.267.3511 for questions
- Sign up for COVID-19 updates by test:
- Text FFXCOVID to 888-777
- Sign up for Fairfax County Alert via text/email by clicking here
- Click here for Fairfax County Health Department situation updates, as available
- Watch COVID-19 news and information videos on the Fairfax County YouTube page
Fairfax Water provides water services to the City of Fairfax.
- Click here for information from Fairfax Water on COVID-19.
The Virginia Department of Health has resources available for public information:
- VDH COVID-19 web page
- VDH public information line: 877-ASK-VDH3
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has resources available for public information: