For information on City of Fairfax programs and services:
- Sign up for COVID-19 updates by text:
- Text FXCCOVID19 to 888-777
- Sign up for City of Fairfax COVID-19 Alert messages via text/email by clicking here
- Check the city website calendar
- The city will update city programs promptly as needed
- For community or non-city events, please contact the sponsoring group for up-to-date information.
- Check the city government department page:
- Contact the city directly
- Email WeCare@fairfaxva.gov
- Call 703.385.7800
Please remember, certain services and programs that are provided in City Hall or in city municipal buildings are state government services — such as General District Court, Office of Elections, and DMV Select. Please check those offices directly for information about availability of services. The status of those services does not necessarily affect city government services and programs.
If you have questions or concerns about city government services and programs, please email WeCare@fairfaxva.gov or call 703.385.7800.
In case of emergency, please call 911.