Rock the Block 2020!
Fourth Fridays of the Month, May - October
CANCELED through July, August 28, September 25, October 23
Time: 6:30-9:30 PM
Location: Old Town Square - 10415 North Street, Fairfax City
Come enjoy live music, beer garden, food vendors, and more!
Please bring chairs and or blankets to sit on!
No pets allowed except service animals.
Please note that the splash pad will be off starting 3 pm on the day of Rock the Block
and will be turned back on following the event that night.
- East Street parking lot (handicapped parking available) (accessible from Route 236/Main Street and East Street)
- Sager Avenue parking lot (accessible from Sager Avenue and University Drive)
- City of Fairfax Regional Library, 10360 North Street (handicapped parking available) (accessible from University Drive and Old Lee Highway)
- Old Town Plaza, 3955 Chain Bridge Road (handicapped parking available) (accessible from Route 123/Chain Bridge Road and University Drive)
- For additional parking: Click here